Spaghetti casserole with faster hack fleischsoße
It all started with my new, beautiful baking dish. I discovered them in a small Shop away from the Cologne city centre. From the day I thought about what I Special spells could be because, in order to come nicely to the fore. To a "Spaghetti with meat sauce day", I have a little too much, I came up with the idea for the baked ziti with meat sauce – to😉, so to speak, a Spaghetti cake .
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Meanwhile, my men and I love this version so much that I'm cooking for you, just as if the remains of Spaghetti and meat sauce left. Say, the ingredients to be extra prepared for it. Unless there are remnants of cooked Spaghetti from the day before are still in the fridge. You can mix namely safely with the freshly cooked Spaghetti. Because the Spaghetti are mixed in my recipe, after cooking, with Egg and Parmesan cheese. As a result, this delicious, crispy edge. A delicious baked ziti!
WITH NO GRILLED CHEESE, NO BAKED ZITI – SO ALSO IN THE CASE OF MY SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE WITH QUICK MEAT SAUCE
But of all Delicious in this recipe-combined, I find that the Spaghetti casserole, like a decent baked ziti, baked with cheese. Toasted is for me to kneel. I'm a sweetheart Mozzarella and Parmesan for the combination I just love, because it tastes so wonderfully Italian. There are also other cheeses, good melting properties is, of course, has. Just take what You have in the fridge, if You want.
As casserole You can also buy a Springform pan, however, you should have a good leakage protection. With a Springform, you can present the Spaghetti casserole again quite different, because he looks through his edge, then like a cake 😉 .
My Turbo-meat sauce You can, of course, as I also serve, sometimes, to Spaghetti or any other pasta. Either way, a meal for the whole family.
Another very easy and tasty baked ziti recipes in addition to my Spaghetti casserole with quick meat sauce my cauliflower macaroni casserole , and my potato-noodle casserole with peas and ham.
Spaghetti casserole with quick meat sauce
YOU WILL NEED A BAKING DISH OR SPRINGFORM PAN WITH 24 CM DIAMETER
- 250 g Spaghetti - 8 or 9 minutes of cooking time
- 400 g of beef minced meat
- 2 Eggs - Size M
- 1/2 onion - cut into cubes
- 2 carrots, medium sized - cut into small chunks
- 3 cloves of garlic - pressed
- 500 g of tomato puree
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 40 g Parmesan cheese - freshly grated
- 125 g Mozzarella cheese - in cubes, crushed
- 15 g parsley, fresh - chopped
- 1 teaspoon Oregano - dry spice
- 1/2 TSP salt - more to taste
- 1 pinch of pepper - more to taste
- 1 Pinch Of Sugar
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- First of all, the oven to 180 degrees convection heat and Your baking dish lightly with Butter.
- Spaghetti according to package directions in salted water until al dente. Drain and cool with cold waterso that the Egg is not stuck.
- The eggs in a bowl of medium size with each other in the mix, 1 good pinch of salt , and add half of the grated Parmesan (20g).
- Then the cold quenched Spaghetti to the egg mixture and stir.
- Now You give the Spaghetti in Your baking dish/Tin and are trying to edge to form like a dough.
- The carrots and the onion peel and cut into small cubes and the parsley wash and chop.
- Now heated for You the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan on medium heat. First dünstest You the onions and the carrots for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then You give the minced meat into it and fry it on a higher level about 5 minutes crumbly to.
- In connection with the squeezed garlic, salt, pepper and Oregano and once again for 1 Minute, fry for a minute.
- Then You give the tomato puree, the tomato paste and the parsley , and taste the Whole thing again with salt, pepper, sugar and Oregano to taste from. About 1 Minute, reduce the can.
- In connection to this the mass of the Spaghetti. Darauf sure that You have a Spaghetti-edge of the leaves, the sauce is covered.
- Now, the diced Mozzarella and the second half of the Parmesan cheese, (20g) it distribute.
- For So long in the hot oven until the cheese after the request has melted and is browned - about 20-25 minutes.
I wish You a good appetite!