Capellini with shrimp in lemon Sahnesoße
Some of the recipes are so delicious that I can't wait to put them here on my Blog. The Pasta variant of Capellini combined with shrimp in lemon cream sauce is clearly one. It is incredibly easy and fast and requires only a few ingredients.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
In no time You've conjured a very aromatic dish that is great as an Appetizer is. For the case, just the quantity cut in half. Capellini is actually called angel hair and is one of the finest and most thin Spaghetti varieties at all. You have to cook only 3 minutes, and your consistency is particularly easy. They harmonize perfectly with the combination of shrimp, lemon and cream. You also get noodles with just a few grams of a lot, just because they are very thin. I'm a big Fan of Capellini Spaghetti.
WHAT ARE THE SHRIMP I USE FOR MY CAPELLINI WITH SHRIMP IN LEMON CREAM SAUCE ?
For this recipe, I'll almost always have frozen shrimp. I'm on the ropes you however, prior to the preparation. Wash them well and dry them lightly with a kitchen towel. Of course, you can use fresh shrimp if You can get. Fresh shrimp are, of course, still a fine and noble in taste.
THE INTERPLAY OF SAUCE AND NOODLES
If the sauce is too thin, You can tie them, of course, or more to boil down. My experience is that the Capellini, due to their amount of gravy after a short while almost on the eyes. Therefore, I recommend that You also, at this court, on Capellini and to take no alternative Pasta or Spaghetti varieties. Other varieties do not bring the necessary amount of individual noodles in the recipe specified number of Grams.
Another delicious Pasta recipe is my quick shrimp Pasta with the olive oil-spice mix.
Capellini with shrimp in lemon cream sauce
- 450 g prawns - raw and peeled
- 350 g Capellini - 3 minutes Spaghetti
- 200 ml cream - 30% fat
- 250 ml chicken broth - bouillon cubes/Paste or self-made
- 1 organic lemon - grated rind of
- 3 TBSP juice of one organic lemon - freshly squeezed
- 30 g fresh parsley, finely chopped - approx. 1 Federal
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 Pinch Of Salt
- 1 Pinch Of Pepper
- 1 Pinch Of Sugar
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Sea salt and pepper
- In time the shrimp is thawing, wash and dry.
- Salt water for the pasta and bring to a boil.
- In another pot, heated up You together the cream, the broth and the lemon juice. This allows You then to 4 minutes on medium heat slightly to a simmer.
- After You give the shrimps into the sauce, season with salt, pepper and sugar , and leaves everything for 2 minutes, continue to simmer.
- After that comes the chopped parsley into the sauce and everything is simmering another 3 minutes. Now is a good time to give the Capellini into the boiling water.
- If the sauce is to the end of the simmer, You can decide, whether you still thicken want. As I said, I 'll leave you , always so liquid, because the many Capellini-noodles suck up almost anything.
- The Capellini finished, then you can drain and place in a bowl. With the cream sauce, the grated lemon zest and the grated Parmesan to mix.
- On plates with Parmesan, sea salt and pepper and garnish. Alternatively, the bowl on the table and the Parmesan cheese and the spices in the first place. Depending on your mood. I wish You a good appetite!