Yogurt lemon cake – a simple mug cake
Easier you can not make a cake! The yogurt cups in this cake, the "measure of all things" and is used as a measuring Cup. The kitchen scale does not need to be tried! Apart from that, my yogurt is cooked a lemon cake than Cup-cakes in the blink of an eye.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
I know mug cakes since I was a child. Honestly, I don't know whether they are typical for southern Germany. Hm, no idea. Maybe You can help me because on the jumps? Anyway, they have fascinated me even as a child.
MY YOGURT LEMON CAKE IS THE EASIEST CAKE IN THE WORLD
The yogurt in the mixing bowl, the Cup is cleaned and is used as replacement for the kitchen scale at the ready. I found this as a child, has a clever and fascinating way to prepare a cake batter. A little glass of this and a little glass of it, so to speak, in the bedroom doable! Just magical 🙂 and apart from that, the lemon yogurt is a Cup cake totally delicious... Totally forgotten, I was the mug cake and this way to prepare a cake a few years ago, again on the way. My fascination was re-kindled and I have to experiment immediately around it made. Kitchen battle included. But it was worth it!
Since then, the yogurt lemon cake is one as a Cup cake, my favorite cake. In my family, he is also on the popularity scale at the very top, because he has a beautiful airy dough and tastes like refreshing lemon. He is also baking the perfect cake to have with small children, because a simple cake is not bake. Children love to fill the yogurt Cup with the ingredients and when baking with mom and dad, had fun, and also real experiences of success, which you can enjoy culinary delights at the cake table together. A delicious family pie.
If You desire an easy Cup of cake for you, then look at my chocolaty chocolate mug cakes, or my quick mug cake with crunchy almonds over.
Yogurt lemon cake - a simple mug cake
YOU NEED TO HAVE A BOX SHAPE WITH CA. 30 CM IN LENGTH
- 150 Grams Of-Cup Full Of Milk-Yogurt - 3,8%
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup vegetable oil, neutral - for example, rapeseed oil (from Rapso), sunflower oil
- 3 Cups Flour - Type 405
- 2 cups icing sugar - for the glaze
- 1 lemon (organic), Zest and juice - A-half for the glaze
- 5 eggs - size M, warm
- 1 Pck. Bourbon-Vanilla Sugar
- 1 Pck. Baking powder
- The oven to 180 degrees Celsius to preheat.
- First, You have to enter the yogurt in a mixing bowl. Clean the Cup and dry it well. Now is the Cup of measuring Cup , and You're using it to Measure out Your ingredients. Thus, You don't need a scale! The Cup should be up to the upper edge of the respective ingredient to be filled. Make sure that the relevant ingredient sags by lightly Tapping the Cup on the working plate slightly, and the Cup is densely filled.
- Now vermengst You once in another bowl 3 cups of flour with the baking powder and put it to the side. This makes sense, because otherwise You have to clean the Cup, because of the use of the vegetable oil once more.
- In the connection, then the yogurt, sugar, Bourbon vanilla sugar and the vegetable oil with a hand mixer or the kitchen machine for about 2 minutes, stirring.
- Now the room warm eggs individually and sequentially to give. In each Egg for about 30 seconds while stirring. I just count to 30. If the eggs are individually stirred in, the dough is nice and airy.
- The lemon peel-abrasion and with stirring.
- Now You give the flour with the baking powder and stir just until everything is mixed is.
- The dough in a greased and with flour powdered box form to fill in. In the heated oven on the second shelf from the bottom for about 50-60 minutes of baking (toothpick test).
- After the baking time, You take the cake out of the oven and put the first half of the lemon juice on the still in the cake pan are hot cakes. Best You leave him for about 10 minutes in the cake tin to coolbefore You pull out.
- The second half of the lemon juice with 2 cups powdered sugar mix. TIP: If You are too thick, You can a teaspoon of water to add or just with a Cup of icing sugar mix. Personally, I find it of advantage, if the frosting is firmer and denser. Then it flows not as fast and better on the cakes.
- When the cake is cooled , You can the frosting over the cake pour and, where appropriate, with a pastry brush to pass.
- Done! Leave it to You to taste!