Yogurt biscotti Dessert with peaches
[Contains advertising] It was in Florence when I visited for the first Time, a classic Italian coffee bar. I don't know that the Italians have Breakfast at home. Somehow, I could imagine that never, because Breakfast has a great importance. Anyway, on a normal working day, the Italians usually go on an empty stomach out of the house. Approve on the way to work a Cappuccino Standing up and to eat mostly a sweet croissant. "La dolce vita", also in the coffee bar.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
I will never forget the bustling Goings-on, all wild by each other talking in this wonderful language that sounds like music to my ears. I was deeply relaxed in the corner, I had, after all, a holiday. AND, of course, drank, I, too, have a Cappuccino and approved me one of these delights from the Display. But not a squirrel, but homemade Cantuccini, which originate in the Other also is traditionally from Tuscany.
WHY I CHOSE CANTUCCINI HAVE
The Cappuccino for me there is hardly anything tasty, as a krosses Cantuccini with plenty of almonds. Short in the foamed milk of diving, with relish, to bite off, and in the mouth a little and let it dissolve. Delicious! In Tuscany, I've learned also, that the Italians submit your Cantuccini only like dessert wine or Cappuccino, but also quite often in Desserts handle.
CREAM YOGURT DESSERT IS ANOTHER DELICIOUS INGREDIENT OF MY YOGURT CANTUCCINI
I thought to myself I'll try again, but on a somewhat lighter kind, with cream of yogurt. Cream yogurt is a perfect match for Desserts, because he is 10% fat per 100g-very tasty and creamy. Often is often incorporated in yogurt-Desserts of a very rich Mascarpone. I wanted to omit but Dessert in my yogurt Cantuccini, to keep it "lighter". And what should I not say, the taste, it is missing at all.
A life without Dessert is feasible, but pointless.
My men and I have to eat by the way, a lot of yogurt. That would be smart as I would like to say that yogurt is one of the oldest food of mankind. Incredibly, is it? Insanely healthy because it is made from milk and good stuff like calcium, protein and Vitamin B it contains. The three of us vary with fat levels, so it is so boring and lunch, 2.5 kg yoghurt in the week. Numerous yogurt fill the Cup of our fridge, so I am also looking forward to when I get big units. As the delicious GAZi cream yogurt that is available in a 1kg and even 3kg unit 🙂 .
Fruits, switch You!
NOT ONLY PEACHES FIT PERFECTLY WITH THE YOGHURT, SUGAR AND VANILLA DESSERT
For my Dessert, and You can change according to desire, mood and season of the fruit. Now in the Winter I do like to use peaches out of a can. But also Morello cherries from the jar, or stewed Apple, you can take good in the Winter, the delicious tastes. Fresh Mango also blends in nicely fine, there is almost the whole year and in the summer? Fresh Berries! No matter what, hmmm! Just delicious.
My yogurt Cantuccini I've created a Dessert with the delicious cream yogurt of GAZi. You can find more delicious Dessert recipe ideas www.gazi.de .
For more easy Dessert recipes from me are my berry layered dessert with curd cheese and fresh cheese, my strawberry Tiramisu in a glass , or my cream cheese Dessert with cherries and Brittle.
Yogurt-biscotti-Dessert with peaches
THE DESSERT SHOULD BE AT LEAST 2 HOURS OF COLD
YOU NEED 4 DESSERT GLASSES
- 500 g cream yoghurt, 10% fat - for example, by GAZi
- 200 g biscotti - Italian almond cookies, there are in the supermarket
- 80 g icing sugar - sieved
- 60 g Butter
- 1 Packet Of Vanilla Sugar
- 2 TBSP lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tin (420g net weight) peaches, cut into small cubes - Alternatively, depending on the season: apricots (canned), cherries (glass), Apple compote, fresh Mango, fresh berries
- First You give the biscotti in a freezer bag and zerbröselst them very roughly with a rolling pin.
- The Butter in a frying pan melt and the coarse Cantuccini biscuit crumbs pure type, the packet of vanilla sugar sprinkle and everything is nice and tan. But to not be brown, not speak from the eyes 😉 can . The biscotti-crumbs and let cool.
- The peaches You leave in a sieve to drain well, and cut them into small cubes.
- Now You're giving the cream, the yogurt and the lemon juice in a bowl, really the icing sugar and verrührst everything with the whisk of the hand mixer or the kitchen machine until smooth. NOTE: If the biscotti-crumbs now, not yet cold, then do You store the yogurt mass only once briefly in the fridge.
- Now - layer test You in Your Dessert glasses in. The bottom layer is a good layer of Cantuccini biscuit crumbs with approximately 1.5 cm.
- Now a layer of the yoghurt and the mass spread out , in turn, the peach cubes to distribute.
- Now a layer of the yoghurt and the mass of the rest of the biscotti-crumbs on distribute. If you like, You can decorate with peach slices and mint.
- I wish for You and Your guests a good appetite.