Pasta with the Kürbis – quickly and easily made
[Contains advertising] I used to be fulminated not a good hair fall left and constantly about him. Autumn for me was the Evil par excellence, the completed of the summer, and at the same time the unwelcome harbinger of a long, dark winter. Today everything is different and I find the autumn just wonderful. He gives us a year a most abundant harvest, with the most delicious fruit and vegetables. He makes the play of colours from Red, Orange to brown and back again, and then, when the autumn sun is shining, the splendor of this color as a caress for the soul.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
So is it also with Pasta, you can feed is a culinary stroke unit without a same and the best Soul it is for me. My men are not able to fortunately get enough of noodles and co. To nice it was for me, as ALDI SÜD, in the framework of our cooperation the theme of "All Pasta" has declared to develop with the Please a recipe. A challenge how you like me 🙂 .
THE AUTUMN PASTA WITH PUMPKIN
And because the autumn is already full of travel, and should in my Pasta recipe autumn ingredients. My idea was to combine Hokkaido-pumpkin with pasta-classic Spaghetti, because pasta and pumpkin blend taste very good. Spaghetti was clear, because noodles are my absolute Favorite, whether it is thin or thick, I love them all. The Spaghetti, the own-brand CUCINA of ALDI SÜD are made from 100% durum wheat semolina, offer a really good quality for little money and taste to my men and me very well.
HOKKAIDO PUMPKIN LOVE – NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF THE TASTE
The Hokkaido pumpkin I especially like because he is in the processing of straightforward. He does not need to be peeled and its orange peel you can eat easily. In addition, he has been mostly a pleasant, well usable size is between 1 and 1.5 kg. You will need a sharp knife to him, Mr 😉 . There are many dishes that I prepare and with the Hokkaido pumpkin, but with Pasta, it blends in great.
SUN-DRIED TOMATOES, AND WALNUTS ARE AN IDEAL COMBINATION
In addition, fit to the Hokkaido pumpkin is very good in Oil, dried tomatoes, say, Antipasti tomatoes. The Mediterranean sun-kissed, sun-dried tomatoes are very aromatic, often slightly sweet and complement your taste of the Hokkaido pumpkin and the Pasta is just wonderful. I have chosen for my autumn Spaghetti with pumpkin, sun-dried tomatoes in Oil, loaded with little spice and no garlic. There are also Antipasti-tomato blend with a more intense flavor.
The iTüpfelchen my autumn pasta with pumpkin, add the chopped walnuts. I think walnuts are a must in the fall easy. On delicious, you are 😉 disassembled most of course, fresh the Nutcracker"". In my autumn Spaghetti with pumpkin, they complement the nutty flavor of the Hokkaido pumpkin is wonderful. And give the whole dish a delicious crunchy mouth-feel.
Pumpkin Fans, I recommend my quickly-made spicy pumpkin coconut soup.
Pasta with pumpkin - quick and easy to do
ALL THE INGREDIENTS ARE AT ALDI SÜD IS AVAILABLE
- 400 g Spaghetti - e.g., 8-10 minutes cooking time
- 1000 g approx. Hokkaido-pumpkin - washed, cored and cut into bite-sized cubes cut
- 15 PCs./approx. 150g sun-dried tomatoes, preserved in Oil - lightly drained, diced
- 80 g walnuts - coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- 1 chili pepper - seeded, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP tomato paste
- 5 TBSP olive oil
- 80 g Parmesan cheese - freshly and finely grated
- 30 g of parsley, freshly - chopped fine
- Sea salt and black pepper
- As the first heats for the Hokkaido pumpkin in the oven at 180 degrees top/bottom heat before.
- The Hokkaido pumpkin is very good to wash, remove seeds, cut into bite-size cubes and place in a suitable bowl with 2 TABLESPOONS of olive oil , mix and taste with a good pinch of sea salt and pepper seasoning.
- The Hokkaido-pieces on a with baking paper covered baking sheet for approximately 15-20 minutes on the middle rack in the preheated oven give. The baking time depends on the size of the dice.
- Now can You put the pasta water and the Spaghetti according to package directions until al dente cooking. PLEASE NOTE: the Spaghetti will be dripping wet directly from the pot into the pan. In case of doubt, a Minute shorter cooking, then You can you still in the water, "Parking" , because you can cook Yes always something to.
- The chili pepper first, remove seeds and then the garlic, finely chop, as well as the Oil-Packed sun-dried tomatoes directly from the jar take (easy drain) and roll the dice.
- Also, the Parmesan cheese, grate finely, the walnuts, chop coarsely, and the parsley wash, dry and finely chop.
- In a large nonstick frying pan (as must also the 400g of cooked Spaghetti fit) is heated for You on medium heat 3 TABLESPOONS of olive oil and the chili pepper, the garlic and the sun-dried tomatoes in it for about 2-3 minutes to sweat.
- Shortly after You give the 2 TABLESPOONS of tomato paste and let it sauté.
- The Spaghetti You take, when you are done with a noodle tongs directly and dripping wet from the boiling water and put them in the pan.
- The pumpkin cubes, add the chopped walnuts, the Parmesan and the parsley to the Spaghetti in the pan.
- Then all the Spaghetti or mix together with sea salt and black pepper as desired to taste.
- I wish You a good appetite!