Kürbis coconut soup – Spicy and Asian-delicious
My soup, I discovered a love quite late and only by my husband. Until I get to know him, I was learned to soups, although not averse to, but as a proper meal, you were not for me somehow. Soups for me were only delicious appetizers.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
In the cooking repertoire, my husband's, but the pumpkin soup was quite far above, and therefore, in our learning phase, a firmly established meal, if he has me brought up time and again with good food. The Hokkaido pumpkin, especially as the soup is processed until today a faithful marriage companion 😉 .
Over the years, we have modified the pumpkin soup in several directions, and there are recipes on our popularity, we prepare very often. Also far beyond the pumpkin harvest time, if sustains you from the goods in stock and the frozen stocks. I admit hereby that we will buy even in the "squash-and-Sour-cucumber-time" and re-import of goods.
THE SPICY PUMPKIN COCONUT SOUP – BE CAREFUL OF THE SHARP
Meanwhile, the spicy pumpkin coconut soup is one of our most popular cooking varieties. Pumpkin meets Asia, I'm just saying. The recipe is a slight variation on a recipe my friend. Most of the time my husband and I treat ourselves to the soup, when we are alone at home, when our son of man dwells aushäusig 😉 . Because of him, the spicy pumpkin coconut soup is definitely spicy.
BUT THE SHARPNESS YOU CAN DECIDE
The sharpness control in the case of this soup, how could it be otherwise, about the chili flake amount. The chilli flakes I use are from my parents-in-law were planted, harvested and processed AND they are hell-bent. I am aware that the sharpness perception of each person is different, so my recommendation is to start from one way or the other, with the recommended 1/4 teaspoon, and taste if in doubt, afterwards once again.
The spicy pumpkin coconut soup as a main meal, delicious with a piece of fresh Baguette excellent and the guests very well. I then put it mostly as an Appetizer. In addition, it is easier than easy to prepare. Everything comes in a pot, cooked, mashed and ready.
If You pumpkin love her like I do, then try also my quick fall Pasta with pumpkin, sun-dried tomatoes and walnuts.
Pumpkin coconut soup - Spicy and Asian-delicious
- 700 g of Hokkaido pumpkin - cut into large cubes
- 150 ml orange juice - freshly squeezed, or orange juice ready
- 1 potato - variety choice
- 500 ml vegetable broth or stock - bouillon cubes, Paste or self-made
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 TSP chili flakes
- 1 TSP Curry
- 1 Splash Of Lime Juice
- Salt, pepper - to Taste
- Coriander leaf, fresh - ready to Serve
- The Hokkaido pumpkin, wash thoroughly, and neighborhoods (e.g., with a saw-knife/bread knife). Then remove You the seeds with a tablespoon and cut everything into large cubes. The potato also peel and rough dice cutting.
- Now give You the following ingredients in a big pot and you boilthe pumpkin flesh, the potato, the coconut milk, the orange juice, the vegetable broth (stock cube/Paste and water), 1/4 TSP chilli flakes, 1 TSP Curry. NOTE: The sharpness of chili flakes, and Curry is insanely different. Therefore, if You're unsure of the best way to Boil by to Taste the sharpness of pre-keys.
- After the Boil You should use the heat to reduce and cover and simmer for about 20-25 minutes to simmer.
- Finally, mixes You the soup in a blender or with the Pürrierstab and taste with the lime juice, salt and pepper and more chili flakes. To Serve, You can rich yet leaves fresh Coriander.