Bruschetta Pasta with Hähnchen strip
Somehow, it is not me getting a little uncomfortable about to start, I get enough of the Italian cuisine. But they are part of just one of my stated favorite kitchens. And if You were me, according to my Italian Top Ten questions would be the Bruschetta, the Antipasti classic, definitely among them.
• Directly to the recipe • recipe •print
Bruschetta fits so wonderful in the summer because it tastes light and refreshing. Alone the fact that many, many Basil leaves are processed that makes them among my favorites. I love fresh and fragrant Basil.
I HAD THE BRUSCHETTA PASTA WITH CHICKEN STRIPS'M
A few weeks ago, I've replaced me in the heat of this century, a summer with a girlfriend on summer recipes. You told me that you combined the classic Bruschetta tomato topping with Pasta and this is a long time in your personal, summer cooking fall Repertoire. I was immediately fire and flame, and I will make your mouth water supply directly.
CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN MEAT IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THIS PASTA
We were still together, which is icing on the cake to this already delicious combination of miss and came on crispy fried chicken. I went the next day in my test kitchen, and the Bruschetta Pasta with chicken strips came out. The juicy, tender chicken meat I've disheveled with two forks, so that it can be nice with the Pasta rolling, or skewering.
WITH A SUN-RIPENED TOMATO BRUSCHETTA TASTES BEST
My Bruschetta Pasta with chicken strips is done quickly and is a gorgeous, refreshing light meal for hot summer days. It is once again the absolute proof of how happy and satisfied with simple food with good ingredients can make. The Pasta with chicken strips is especially tasty if it is to buy local tomatoes and the tomatoes that are in season. The goes, by the way, from July to October. If in the time the sun is well disposed to the tomatoes well, then you're most in terms of taste on the aroma table.
If You fancy Pasta with tomato, then try it once my Pasta with grilled cherry tomatoes and Pecorino.
Bruschetta Pasta with chicken strips
- 400 g of Pasta - such as Spaghetti with 5 Min. Cooking time
- 500 g chicken breast fillet - like organic, with two forks into small pieces plucked
- 80 g Parmesan cheese - planed, some of it for Serving
FOR THE BRUSCHETTA SAUCE
- 800 g bottle tomato
- 30 g of Basil leaves - finely chopped
- 7 TBSP olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic - pressed or grated
- 1 TSP sugar
- Salt/sea salt and black pepper - to Taste
- First of all, the tomato washed and a very small cut.
- Then You give the tomatoes in a bowl and mixed it with 6 TBSP olive oil, garlic and Basil and taste with sea salt, pepper , and 1 TSP sugar down a little until the Rest is.
- Now heated You 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry on medium heat the chicken breast fillets 8 minutes per side , and it is seasoned now with a bit of salt.
- In the time garst You according to the packet instructions in a large pot, the Pasta in boiling salt water. Shortly before the end of the preparation time You will find in 1 ladle of the pasta water, pour the Pasta and give it back in the pot.
- If the chicken breast fillets are fried, place it on a large Board, season again with salt and pepper and are plucking it with two forks into small pieces.
- In the end, the Bruschetta, the chicken pieces, the pasta water, the Parmesan to the pasta in the pot and becomes mixed.
- I wish You a good appetite!